Belles and Whistles Boutique
- Orders will not ship until payment clears.
- Most orders placed by 2pm CST Monday through Friday will ship the same day. However, please allow one to two business days for orders to ship.
- Most orders placed after 2pm CST Monday through Thursday will ship the next business day. Orders placed after 2pm CST on Fridays and orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will usually ship the following business day.
- Local orders will not be shipped. They will be available for local pickup or delivery. If you need your order delivered, please specify where in your order notes.
- Business days are Monday through Friday. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or federal holidays.
- Tracking information will be available on your account page. Please email us at email@example.com if you cannot find your tracking information.
- We ship all orders USPS. Your order should reach you in two to four business days. We cannot guarantee an order's arrival by a specific day. If you are needing your order by a certain day, contact us about paying for Express Mail delivery. We will get you a quote based on your location.
- We are not responsible for orders lost in transit. We will do everything within our power to help locate packages, but cannot be held responsible. If you would like to add insurance to your order, please contact us or upgrade to Priority shipping.
- We ship orders to the 'Shipping Address' you provide at checkout. Please check that this address is correct. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect shipping addresses provided by the customer. We do not offer refunds for orders that are cancelled due to incorrect shipping address. These orders will be issued store credit less a $5 shipping fee. This applies to all orders.
- Return deadlines are firm unless there was a mistake on our part. If we were given the wrong address, you will be held to the original shipping date. If the mistake was our fault, we will move the return deadline based on the new shipping date.
How do I return an item?
If you receive your order and aren't head over heels for it, you do have the opportunity to return the items you purchased.
- Items are unworn, unaltered, and unwashed with no makeup or deodorant stains and free of any fragrance/scent. All original tags must be attached.
- Shoes must be returned in mailer or box in their original condition; meaning in the box with original packaging and box must be free of shipping labels and tape. No exceptions will be made.
- Items must be postmarked within 7 days from the date of receipt to be eligible for a refund. For store customers, it is 7 days from when the item is ready for pick up. Items must be postmarked within 14 days of the ship date to be eligible for store credit.
- Items marked as final sale cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned. Accessories and basics are final sale.
- Items purchased with a coupon code of 20% off or more are eligible for store credit only (unless noted as final sale).
- If your return does not meet these requirements, it will be returned to you. We do reserve the right to refuse returns if there are signs of wear, damage, or alterations have been made.
You guys know we love to try a trend and these are definitely the jeans of the moment. They're a high rise mom jean with a straight cropped leg and guys, we're digging them! They elevate your outfit and make them feel a little more current and now. You'll definitely have that style/Instagram swagger in these. They're also really comfortable and a great price meaning they're the perfect pair to give this trend a try without paying Madewell prices. Be sure to check out all the ways we've styled them in the pictures! Jeans have a 28" inseam and a 10.5" rise. These fit true to size for junior sizing so we recommend going down one size from your women's size (for example, if you're a 10, order a 9). If you're in between sizes or want a little more room, size up.
Heather is a 4 and 5’6” wearing the 3s.