Judy Blue Made Ya Look Control Top Jeans
FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $20!
- Orders will not ship until payment clears.
- We ship from both Houston, TX and Dalhart, TX. We do our best to ship orders together but there are times when inventory might be in one warehouse and not available in the other so orders are split.
- Most orders placed by 2pm CST Monday through Friday will ship the same day. However, please allow one to two business days for orders to ship.
- Most orders placed after 2pm CST Monday through Thursday will ship the next business day. Orders placed after 2pm CST on Fridays and orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will usually ship the following business day.
- Dalhart orders: If the items ordered are in the Dalhart warehouse, your order will be available to be picked in store. Otherwise we will ship the items from Houston directly to you.
- Business days are Monday through Friday. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or federal holidays.
- Tracking information will be available on your account page. Please email us at email@example.com if you cannot find your tracking information.
- We ship orders via both USPS and UPS. Your order should reach you in two to four business days. We cannot guarantee an order's arrival by a specific day. If you are needing your order by a certain day, contact us about paying for Express Mail delivery. We will get you a quote based on your location.
- We are not responsible for orders lost in transit. We will do everything within our power to help locate packages, but cannot be held responsible. If you would like to add insurance to your order, please contact us or upgrade to Priority shipping.
- We ship orders to the 'Shipping Address' you provide at checkout. Please check that this address is correct. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect shipping addresses provided by the customer. We do not offer refunds for orders that are cancelled due to incorrect shipping address. These orders will be issued store credit less a $5 shipping fee. This applies to all orders.
- Return deadlines are firm unless there was a mistake on our part. If we were given the wrong address, you will be held to the original shipping date. If the mistake was our fault, we will move the return deadline based on the new shipping date.
If you have any questions about our shipping policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I return an item?
If you receive your order and aren't head over heels for it, you do have the opportunity to return the items you purchased for store credit.
Items can be returned if:
- Items are unworn, unaltered, and unwashed with no makeup or deodorant stains and free of any fragrance/scent. All original tags must be attached.
- Shoes must be in the shoebox enclosed in a mailer or box in their original condition; meaning in the shoebox with original packaging and the shoebox must be free of shipping labels and tape. Do not return the shoes in the shoe box only. They will be returned to sender. No exceptions will be made.
- Items must be postmarked within 14 days from the date of receipt to be eligible for store credit. Late returns will not be accepted without prior return approval. Restocking fee may apply to late returns.
- Items marked as final sale cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned. Accessories and basics are final sale.
- If your return does not meet these requirements, it will be returned to you. We do reserve the right to refuse returns if there are signs of wear, damage, or alterations have been made.
- If you are wanting to exchange sizes in an item, please email email@example.com prior to sending your item back and we will check availability.
If your items meet these requirements, please complete the return form included in your order. If you are not sure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive store credit once your return is processed. Customers with a return rate of 40% or higher will be eligible for store credit only.
In the case of a late return, customer must have email approval and all refunds will be issued in the form of store credit less our cost of shipping.
Customers are responsible for return shipping.
Please mail returns to either:
Belles and Whistles
404 Denrock Ave.
Dalhart, TX 79022
Belles and Whistles
1904 Humble Place Dr
Humble, TX 77338
All sales on accessories, basics (Nikibiki products, leggings, and skirt extenders), and sale items are final.
Belles and Whistles is not responsible for items lost in transit.
Items received after the return deadline without email approval and shoes returned in their original box (ie with tape, labels, etc on the actual shoe box) will be returned to sender. No exceptions will be made.
REFUNDS & PROCESSING TIME
If your return meets the above requirements, we will get your return processed within 3 to 5 business days of us receiving it. You will be notified via email once your store credit has been issued.
We do not cancel orders once placed due to our quick turnaround time. If we make an exception and agree to cancel your order, you will be eligible for store credit only. No exceptions.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is shipping from a different warehouse and may take an additional 5-7 business days to arrive. If ordering with other items, it will be shipped separately.
Have you tried Judy Blue's control top jeans yet? If not, what are you waiting for?! If you have, we have a feeling you're as obsessed as we are. Say goodbye to your belly pooch. These jeans have a front panel that tucks everything into place giving you a smoothed out (and pooch-free) look. It will blow your mind! If you've never tried high-rise jeans, now is the time! We live for a cute pair of black jeans and these are a non-distressed style with shark bit hem. They're easy to dress up but just as easy to style with sneakers. Plus a perfect option for work if you can wear denim. Jeans have a 11" rise (high rise). Inseam measures 28.5" in length. For plus sizes, jeans have an 12.25" rise (high rise). Inseam measures 28.5". These fit true to size for Judy Blue. We recommend sizing down two sizes from your women's size. You definitely want to size down at least one but don't be scared to size down two sizes. For example, if you're a 10, order a 7. If you're in between sizes, size down one size from the lower of the two sizes. For example, if you're a 8/10, order a 7. If you need help with sizing, shoot us an email.
FABRIC: 69% Cotton, 23% Polyester, 7% Rayon, 1% Spandex
- Fit: Judy Blue Jeans are the stretchiest jeans you'll ever wear. They are known for their incredible stretch without the end-of-the-day sag. ;-)
- Size 1-15 we recommend sizing down one size. If you do not carry weight in your tummy and you like them locked and loaded, you can size down 2 sizes.
- Plus(14w-24w) go true to size.
- If you are new to odd sizes, subtract 1 from your odd size then size down one size. If you are in between sizes, your true size will be the middle size.
- 0(24): Waist 25in, Hips 33in
- 1(25): Waist 26in, Hips 34in
- 3(26): Waist 27in, Hips 35in
- 5(27): Waist 28in, Hips 36in
- 7(28): Waist 29in, Hips 38in
- 9(29): Waist 30in, Hips 39in
- 11(30): Waist 31in, Hips 40.5in
- 13(31): Waist 32.5in, Hips 42in
- 15(32): Waist 34in, Hips 43.5in
- 14W: Waist 34.5in, Hips 44.5in
- 16W: Waist 35.5in, Hips 45.5in
- 18W: Waist 37.5in, Hips 47.5in
- 20W: Waist 39.5in, Hips 49.5in
- 22W: Waist 41.5in, Hips 52in
- 24W: Waist 43.5in, Hips 54.5in
Model Richelle is 5'4" size 6 in most denim, wearing a size 3.
- Height: 5'4"
- Waist: 32.5"
- Hips: 41"
- Bust: 37.5"