Vervet Knoxville Jeans
- Orders will not ship until payment clears.
- We ship from both Houston, TX and Dalhart, TX. We do our best to ship orders together but there are times when inventory might be in one warehouse and not available in the other so orders are split.
- Most orders placed by 2pm CST Monday through Friday will ship the same day. However, please allow one to two business days for orders to ship.
- Most orders placed after 2pm CST Monday through Thursday will ship the next business day. Orders placed after 2pm CST on Fridays and orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will usually ship the following business day.
- Dalhart orders: If the items ordered are in the Dalhart warehouse, your order will be available to be picked in store. Otherwise we will ship the items from Houston directly to you.
- Business days are Monday through Friday. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or federal holidays.
- Tracking information will be available on your account page. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you cannot find your tracking information.
- We ship orders via both USPS and UPS. Your order should reach you in two to four business days. We cannot guarantee an order's arrival by a specific day. If you are needing your order by a certain day, contact us about paying for Express Mail delivery. We will get you a quote based on your location.
- We are not responsible for orders lost in transit. We will do everything within our power to help locate packages, but cannot be held responsible. If you would like to add insurance to your order, please contact us or upgrade to Priority shipping.
- We ship orders to the 'Shipping Address' you provide at checkout. Please check that this address is correct. We cannot be held responsible for incorrect shipping addresses provided by the customer. We do not offer refunds for orders that are cancelled due to incorrect shipping address. These orders will be issued store credit less a $5 shipping fee. This applies to all orders.
- Return deadlines are firm unless there was a mistake on our part. If we were given the wrong address, you will be held to the original shipping date. If the mistake was our fault, we will move the return deadline based on the new shipping date.
How do I return an item?
If you receive your order and aren't head over heels for it, you do have the opportunity to return the items you purchased for store credit.
- Items are unworn, unaltered, and unwashed with no makeup or deodorant stains and free of any fragrance/scent. All original tags must be attached.
- Shoes must be in the shoebox enclosed in a mailer or box in their original condition; meaning in the shoebox with original packaging and the shoebox must be free of shipping labels and tape. Do not return the shoes in the shoe box only. They will be returned to sender. No exceptions will be made.
- Items must be postmarked within 14 days from the date of receipt to be eligible for store credit. Late returns will not be accepted without prior return approval. Restocking fee may apply to late returns.
- Items marked as final sale cannot be exchanged, refunded, or returned. Accessories and basics are final sale.
- If your return does not meet these requirements, it will be returned to you. We do reserve the right to refuse returns if there are signs of wear, damage, or alterations have been made.
- If you are wanting to exchange sizes in an item, please email email@example.com prior to sending your item back and we will check availability.
Let me break down these jeans for you real quick.... non-distressed AND mid-rise. Ya'll two of our biggest requests in one pair of jeans! These are also a medium-light wash which is definitely the go-to color at the moment. PLUS they're not a skinny but still fit close to the leg so the perfect jean if you love skinny jeans but want to try something new. Can you tell we're big fans? Do yourself a favor and grab these jeans because we know you'll be wearing them on repeat. These have a frayed hem but is sewn so it will not fray more. Jeans have a 9" rise and are a mid-rise style. Inseam measures 27" in length. Jeans are 98% cotton and 2% spandex. These have a fair amount of stretch. You can go down one size from your regular jean size. We recommend the following sizing: 24-0/25-2/26-4/27-6/28-8/29-10/30-12/31-14/32-16. If in between sizes, we'd go with the larger size. Be sure to watch the fit video for more information.
Heather is a 4 and 5'6" wearing the 26s.